- Lot Description
- No Amenities
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- West Brunswick
Market Trends for
- Last Updated: 1/27/20
- Market Snapshot
- Total Properties listed: 274
- Average list Price: $192,288.24
- Median list Price: $54,900.00
- Typical Property
- 0 Square Feet
- $0 / Sq. Ft.
$2,749,900.00 4748 Gum Tree Hole Road SW
- Address: 4748 Gum Tree Hole Road SW
- City / Zip:Shallotte, NC 28470
- Neighborhood:Not In Subdivision
- Time On Market:03/23/2018
- Property Type: Land
- This listing is provided courtesy by Blue Strand Real Estate Group.
Waterfront Development opportunity along the scenic banks of Saucepan Creek. This 74.55 acre tract is located on Bricklanding Road between Ocean Isle Beach, NC and Shallotte, NC, only minutes from the beach and Intracoastal Waterway. This large Residential Tract is primed for development or a private waterfront estate, with approximately 92% of the acreage being uplands. Property is wooded with easy access for showing thru timbered road right of ways. Development potential includes: amenity rich, waterfront community close to golf, ICW access, and the beach. Property was formerly planned, engineered and permitted for 161 single-family residential lots.
- Municipal Sewer Available
- Municipal Water Available
- No Sewer
- No Amenities
Waterfront / View
- Creek Front,Creek View,Marsh Front,Marsh View
Listings provided courtesy of Brunswick County MLS.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
Copyright © 2020 Brunswick County MLS - All Rights Reserved